Cycling Without Age is an amazing experience. Nothing beats witnessing the joy of the elderly, pilots, staff and volunteers interact on and around the trishaw and seeing the smiles of passengers coming back from their first ride with wind in their hair, full of smiles and stories.
Cycling Without Age is an international not-for-profit organization operating in 37 countries. With 1500 trishaws worldwide and over 50,000 elderly people enjoying rides, the program encourages people aging in a positive context, using cycling as a means to bridge generations.
Experience the movement of Cycling Without Age spreading all over the world. Support us with your donation today. Fundraising efforts will help buy the trishaws and expenses associated with their operation.
To help new and currently operating Affiliates, we need your help keeping Cycling Without Age Australia sustainable!
Our organisation assists Affiliates with their trishaw operation by providing the following valuable services:
- Share knowledge and support
- Attract local, state, and federal funding sources
- Communicate as one group nationally and internationally
- Recruit and support new affiliates
- Combine marketing efforts via social media and events
- Deliver pilot training
- Develop service delivery models to meet the demand for Cycling Without Age
We want more trishaws in Australia, which ultimately means more seniors with "the right to wind in their hair."
Help us make that happen!